FORUM RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Do not post any LINKS or CONTACT information for any product that is in competition with ANY tndeer sponsor.

Link or contact information will be removed immediately.
Second "offense" thread will be deleted.
Third "offense" account will be deactivated.

Thanks.

Andy S.

MUP":30rzuybn said:
I'd hate for someone to inadvertently post a deal against a sponsor. Myself included!
Agreed x1,000. It seems a lot of members, including myself, do not know what we can post and what we cannot post. With that said, I want to make others aware of deals that are available with a short suspense/ordering period, and I appreciate them making me/us aware. That is one beauty of this site, among many. This topic seems to be a slippery slope without some more definitive rules/products to outline EXACTLY what is/is not against the policy.

cbhunter

Andy S.":3rd7rh7r said:
MUP":3rd7rh7r said:
I'd hate for someone to inadvertently post a deal against a sponsor. Myself included!
Agreed x1,000. It seems a lot of members, including myself, do not know what we can post and what we cannot post. With that said, I want to make others aware of deals that are available with a short suspense/ordering period, and I appreciate them making me/us aware. That is one beauty of this site, among many. This topic seems to be a slippery slope without some more definitive rules/products to outline EXACTLY what is/is not against the policy.
this is the list Ruger posted in December. If anything has changed, someone feel free to chime in.

14060ee419877ea49f70dff52dc93433.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk