Fort Campbell 2018

Mr.Bro

For those that travel from afar. I would agree the new system is crap.
Most hunters then and now live within 75 miles and find the new system beats the hell of hitting the repeat button for hours.
I didn't hunt the camp as often as most on here but when I wanted to I always got in..
Biggest problem I kept hearing happens when to many try for to few openings in what they think are the best areas. The system locks down on them while others are gobbling up other less desirable areas.
I like those areas 30 miles from base. You others keep fighting for the easy to get to areas.

tn24

I just made one trip this year because I live 5 hours away. I hope if there are any changes its that you can at least get an area one day ahead of time.

MickThompson

I hunted up there for the first time this year in December. I'd say the biggest problem is people signing into areas when they have no intention to hunt, just occupying areas so others can't or to reserve an evening spot in case they get off work early.

There were 3 areas open while we were there with 80-90 spots available. 52 constantly had openings. 23 was open, and I got into 27 about lunch time. I don't see how it's possible that half those assignments were even used.

I don't know how to fix that, though, without inconveniencing those that will be hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts