• Help Support TNDeer:

Form Video

Your bow arm looks great, but it looks like to me that your draw length is a little short. It looks like your having to lean your head into the string, instead of keeping the head upright and your anchor should be further back and the release tucked against your jaw, which allows for more effective use of the rhomboids. Of course, it could have been the video as well...that video was very small on my screen and the camera was quite a distance away.

Heli-Hunter said:
Looks pretty good to me. Im sure is Much better than mine! How do you like that release? Scott Longhorn?

Its a Scott Longhorn III. I have it set to where it clicks right when I anchor. It took me a while to get the travel setting just right but now it is perfect.

Andy S. said:
For some reason, I am getting an error message that says "video not found"???
Figured out the problem. In the past I did not have to login into my PB account to view others videos (just click and view), but for some reason now they are making me login into my account in order to see others videos. Maybe they are trying to grow their membership with this change, who knows. I can see it now that I logged in.

Latest posts

Back