For you that hunt in Missouri?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
One of the guys in our group mentioned he would like to rent a house over there for duck season.
Has anyone ever done this?
If so, what kind of cost would it be?
Also, where do you look to even find such an animal?

Gravey

I hunted over there on a private place several years. They had pits in Arkansas and Missouri. Not sure how many people there were but seems like 4-6 would buy a small house, use it during the season, and then rent it out the rest of the year. These were like $20-30k from what one of the guys told me. That doesn't answer your question but just a thought. This was appx 5 years ago or maybe a little more.

WilcoKen

I've seen several houses in Kennett for sale around 20-40k. Pretty rough but could be fixed up and serve as a good place to stay on weekends. Not found anything to rent. I'll probably just keep staying at Super 8 there. It's not too nice but the water is hot and it's within 15 minutes of our pit.

CBU93

The farmers in the MS delta provide the houses to their farm hands to live in then kick them out to rent to duck hunters during season. Ask the farmer…may ask the lease broker for leads but competition could be steep.

Area realtors could help as well.