food plot with all you need

DEER HUNTER 76

We planted our food plot last weekend. it is a 3 acre field surrounded by oaks and a creek. it is completly surrounded by hardwoods. their is 50lbs of clover 100 pounds of wheat/oats, and turnips. their are two single man stands near the edge, and before we even planted it we saw 2 150 class deer one with a droptine

Chris Tripp

DEER HUNTER 76 said:
We planted our food plot last weekend. it is a 3 acre field surrounded by oaks and a creek. it is completly surrounded by hardwoods. their is 50lbs of clover 100 pounds of wheat/oats, and turnips. their are two single man stands near the edge, and before we even planted it we saw 2 150 class deer one with a droptine

Man on man, you planted 50 pounds of clover?

deerchaser007

If its a annual clover(crimson or arrowleaf) on 3 acres he wil be fine. May actually be 50 lbs short on wheat/oats depending on how much turnip was sowed in.

hunter drew,... are you aiming for a annual plot or a perennial plot there?? Your mix is confusing...

hunter drew

hunter drew,... are you aiming for a annual plot or a perennial plot there?? Your mix is confusing...[/quote]

Well we have 220 acers in soybeans right now. I planted a spot last year with the same stuff it all died lol.I guess i have Buzzard luck

backstraps

I have a buddy that overseeds eveything he plants.... funny thing is...some seeds will kill out one another. He has plots come up but with the $ spent he could have planted two or three for the price

Latest posts