Flourocarbon

BOZ

I only used two so far Bass Pro XPS and Berkley Professional Grade. The Berkely was good but maybe alittle stiff. The Bass Pro XPS seems great so far. Last year was my first to use flourocarbon, and for crankbaits and swimbaits it was unbelievable feel!

A

Anonymous

I've tried alot of brands but the one I've liked the best and the only one I use now is Trilene 100% Flourocarbon. I've used 8 lb on shakey heads, 10 and 12 lb on crankbait rods and 15 and 17 lb on Jig/Worm setups and all have been great.

mossyhorns300

username said:
Seaguar AbrazX. Very satisfied.

Haven't used another brand of flouro.

Ditto, ditto, ditto! I love this line. Very abrasion resistant and doesn't seem to have that brittle, stiff feeling that some other flouros I've used have had from just a few trips out on the water.

I was fishing a 2 day club tourney with my partner last year at Ky Lake and needed to despoil and didn't have my line with me and respooled with some XPS fluorocarbon from Bass Pro and it seems to be a very good line as well for the time I had it on my spool and fished with it.

kdxdude

Seaguar Invizx. I used Seaguar Red Label last year & it was good after a month or so, before that it wanted to jump off the reel & twist bad. I have been pleased with the Invizx as soon as I put it on.

Latest posts