Fl Hog Hunt

wskp11

Just got back from our land in the panhandle with another fun hunt. Caught a couple a hogs did loose a dog to a 300+lb BAR hog and he cut up several other dogs, didn't even runaway when we shot at him just trotted of into the night. I'll post pics as soon as I load them, loads of fun at night if ya haven't been. Sure wish Tn would let us use dogs to get rid of these pests

HUNTHRD365

Thats some of the most adrenaline pumpin hunts I have been on. Last December I went to okeechobee FL, and ran two down with dogs.. One was around 260 pounds big red bar, 2 inch cutters.. Then I got to knife the next one, was around 120 pounds.. They are deffinatley tough animals, another hunt i went on I shot a hog 4 times with a 30-30 150 grain, all good shots but just kept goin...

LA man

HOG HUNTING IS A BLAST, I WENT ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND WE GOT 11 IN 2 DAYS. WE EASILY COULDA SHOT/CUT MORE. WE GOT 1 WITH XBOW,2 WITH BOW,2 WITH PISTOLS, 2 WITH KNIFE AND THE REST WITH RIFLES AND WE CUT 5 AND LET THEM GO

Travis E

Been in friggin Fl for six years and have yet to go on a hog hunt... I don't know anyone with land and don't wanna pay for a hunt :/
My parents live in Sebring and apparently there's some good hog huntin over there.

wskp11

Stik put in for the quota hunt at JW Corbitt its loaded with hogs. Lots of swamp heads and guys runnings dogs on deer and hogs keep them moving. Ya no fun loosing her she was a good one, a Rodisian Ridge Back, didn't wait for the catch dog. They have no fear we should have vested her but didn't.

Greg M

I saw 2 300 pounders walking along the side of the road around noon today when the wife and I were heading off to shoot some sporting clays. I thought about stopping and popping, but I figured her 20 ga and my 16 would have really made them mad.

A

Anonymous

Just got back from Florida myself yesterday. Killed two turkeys and caught enough hogs to pay for my 3 week trip. Got my dogs cut up, but nothin to serious. Sucks to loose a good dog.

Latest posts