Fishing rod/reels.

Carlos

I'm looking to upgrade a couple of my son's fishing rigs for Christmas.
He's 13 now and loves bait casting models. If any of you all have some you're not using, or considering getting rid of, plz let me know.

I remember someone sold a couple of super-nice baitcasters here recently for a great price, I missed those.

Thanks everybody!!

TIGGREM2

If you go to the Abu-garcia web site they have the Jordan Lee combos bait or spinning on sale. My son that fishes on a west tn highschool bass team has a few of these and they work great !!

hgcox

i've got a couple id let go and im in Waverly if interested just pm me. 1s a ambassater 6500 with nice rod the other is a reel marketed by acadamy sports ill take 50.00 for both they'll make great catfish setups

Carlos

i've got a couple id let go and im in Waverly if interested just pm me. 1s a ambassater 6500 with nice rod the other is a reel marketed by acadamy sports ill take 50.00 for both they'll make great catfish setups
Thank you, I'm about 3 hours away from Waverly though.

TNReb

I've got a few reels laying around that I don't use. I'm out of town until Sunday night but I'll try to remember to send pictures of them when I get home. I'll give you a good deal on them if you wind up wanting them. I have a couple Shimano K 200 in great shape, some sort of Lews, and maybe another reel or two.

Carlos

I have several NIB Quantum baitcasters and spinning reels I am getting rid of if interested in those. You can PM me if so.
Thank you, I'll message you about those.

Carlos

I've got a few reels laying around that I don't use. I'm out of town until Sunday night but I'll try to remember to send pictures of them when I get home. I'll give you a good deal on them if you wind up wanting them. I have a couple Shimano K 200 in great shape, some sort of Lews, and maybe another reel or two.
Sounds great, I appreciate it sir.
I ordered one of the ones on sale from Abu Garcia.

Latest posts