• Help Support TNDeer:

Fishing Question for Anglers in East Tn...

Tn Bowhunter

I just got a new boat after several years from when I sold my old boat and been out of date for awhile. Alot has changed and trying to catch up. I have been fishing a few lakes around EAST TN. For the first time I have started fishing on Ft Patrick here in Kingsport and I am not having any luck with catching Bass. Maybe someone out there may share a few secrets with me to make my wife stop saying is there any fish in this lake? Any advice would be very helpful! Except wife advice :cool:

Thanks Silver, I do great on Boone won several Bass tournaments on that lake.. Do good on Douglas , not good on South Holston or Ft Patrick and havent tried Watuaga yet. I know what ya mean about jet skis, I call them knats , just like those little bugs that harder you swat at them they just never go away! But if they ever put running lights on them the night fishing is done.

Poleaxe, Sure my wife likes fishing for crappie. We went out today on Patrick and came up with a BIG ZERO on Bass...She did catch a few bluegill on crikets and mil-worm...But I think our next fishing trip is gonna be somewhere else. Oh and they dropped the water down from last week a good 3 feet.

Latest posts

Back