Fishing guide?

Trnr

I've fished with Arnie via Brian Carper on Priest for crappie. Really good guy, great to fish with and chew the fat with.

I recently met Daniel with The Reel Deel guide service on Priest and he seemed like a stand up guy too. I haven't fished with him though.

If you are open to fishing on Normandy Pete Hatchett is a great choice.

TNReb

Brian Carper is probably the name I hear most on Priest. He has other guys that guide for him, but I don't know all of their names. (he guides both lakes, but I think Brian himself runs Priest more).

Ian Huey guides on Old Hickory and should be able to put you on fish there.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
I've fished with Arnie via Brian Carper on Priest for crappie. Really good guy, great to fish with and chew the fat with.

I recently met Daniel with The Reel Deel guide service on Priest and he seemed like a stand up guy too. I haven't fished with him though.

If you are open to fishing on Normandy Pete Hatchett is a great choice.
Ive fished with daniel a few times. My daughter loves his style of fishing. Ive also fished with mark travis a few times over the years and i really like him!! Joe floyd took us out on OH for crappie and he is a good one as well.
If i were looking for local bass i would look at brian or eric dickens that guides with brian.

agelessssone

If you'd like to catch a bunch of white bass on Priest, I'd recommend nashvillefishingguides.com.
They utilize the Bobo Thumper and Garmin Livescope.
12" and 21" NBT Marine Livescope screen, great guy who knows where to find the fish.

Attachments

• IMG_0991.jpg
    IMG_0991.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 63

Hduke86

If you'd like to catch a bunch of white bass on Priest, I'd recommend nashvillefishingguides.com.
They utilize the Bobo Thumper and Garmin Livescope.
12" and 21" NBT Marine Livescope screen, great guy who knows where to find the fish.
I didn't know what a Bobo Thumper was so I looked it up. I've never heard of a thumping sound attracting fish. I'm not saying it doesn't work but just that I've never heard anyone mention something like that. Honestly if I saw that thing for sale somewhere I would think it would have been for crushing something or "working" metal into shape. I'll have to read up on the reasoning behind it.

agelessssone

Nashvillefishingguides.com
615-635-3783
I didn't know what a Bobo Thumper was so I looked it up. I've never heard of a thumping sound attracting fish. I'm not saying it doesn't work but just that I've never heard anyone mention something like that. Honestly if I saw that thing for sale somewhere I would think it would have been for crushing something or "working" metal into shape. I'll have to read up on the reasoning behind it.
My son and I fished on Priest yesterday. Pulled into an area know to be full of white bass.
Four boats sitting there.
We turned on the Thumper and a "splasher".
Within minutes we had hybrids and white bass under the boat.
We caught 72 fish in 2 hours while the other boats caught nothing (that we saw).
May have been the baits we were using, but we always had schools swimming under us.

Attachments

• IMG_0991.jpg
    IMG_0991.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_8457.jpg
    IMG_8457.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 95

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
Im sure merv probbaly has some videos but i know Daniel has posted some Thumper videos in the last few months.

TNReb

Nashvillefishingguides.com
615-635-3783

My son and I fished on Priest yesterday. Pulled into an area know to be full of white bass.
Four boats sitting there.
We turned on the Thumper and a "splasher".
Within minutes we had hybrids and white bass under the boat.
We caught 72 fish in 2 hours while the other boats caught nothing (that we saw).
May have been the baits we were using, but we always had schools swimming under us.

Which general area of the lake did you fish? I've never seen that bait around. I don't fish the lower end a whole lot though.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
Are you Merv? Or do you know Merv?
Merv has that 21 inch monitor for livescope which would be a blast to watch those hybrids under the boat.
Preist has some of the guides and locals that are fun to watch . It aint nothing for one guy to find fish and call some of his buddies and there be 10 boats hauling fish in within the next few minutes. Theres a network of guys that really seem to help each other out and stay on fish

Latest posts