Fish/ski combo

74MOPAR

I know the old saying that they don't do either very well, but I've had it awhile and just can't justify spending what they want for a newer boat. Made a couple small upgrades. A well for the foot control, did away with the middle seat in the back. Maybe better electronics up front but there's just not much room. Carpet would be nice too 😀
IMG_5890.jpeg
IMG_5895.png
IMG_5894.png
IMG_5893.png

chimneyman

I fished out of a similar boat for 15 years or so. I took the rear seats out and put igloo coolers back there for waterproof storage A whole lot of fish came over the sides of that boat

Canyonfish

1686920370299.jpeg

1686920433517.jpeg

Nothing wrong with that boat! Great job on the front deck! You have probably landed just as many nice fish in it.

We sold our Pontoon and Bass Boat to upgrade and we bought this fish and ski only as an interim until we could find replacements. I too, customized the front deck with recessed pedal. Years later we have a much newer, new to us pontoon, but will be keeping the fish and ski as the Bass Boat. Like you said, boats are crazy priced! You really don't get much for your money. We are thinking to upgrade would be a major downgrade for what you get, and only would be newer. The only problem I find with the fish and ski versus a bass boat is placement of multiple fishing rods, and walking through the windshield each time you want to change.

Last edited:

Latest posts