First the fog now the dogs!

bwgarrett3

Well the fog finally lifted out and now I've got dogs running all around me. We lease the property I hunt and the neighbor's dogs are constantly running in the woods. The man we lease from said he has told them to do something about it because they run his cows as well. I'm gonna ask him him to tell his neighbor again. Any other advice on the situation? Anyone else dealt with this before?

waynesworld

We have that problem but most will end up getting shot. One of my daughters had a dog and it ran over to the other neighbors that has chickens and he shot it. When I went over there told him no problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stykbow

The place I've hunted for nearly 20 years has always had dogs running around. Yeah, they chase deer some, but I can't tell that they really hurt my hunting. I'm a dog kinda guy so I don't shoot them. Don't want to kill them and don't like the thought of some kid crying over a dog that "ran away".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hardwoodmaterials

If the dogs are just passing thru and not actively chasing deer I don't worry about them. The deer see them year round so they are used to them. They won't pay any more attention to them in November and December so its more of a mental thing for some hunters.

chunkandwind

Hardwoodmaterials":3sxhhud9 said:
If the dogs are just passing thru and not actively chasing deer I don't worry about them. The deer see them year round so they are used to them. They won't pay any more attention to them in November and December so its more of a mental thing for some hunters.

Agreed.

Latest posts