First lite guide pants

Mr. Hawk

I got mine today, they do run a little small compared to my jean size. They seem a little loud to me. Because I really didn't need them I'll be returning. I couldn't pass up the deal but I already have way too much camo and these just aren't doing it for me.

Andy S.

I got mine today, they do run a little small compared to my jean size. They seem a little loud to me. Because I really didn't need them I'll be returning. I couldn't pass up the deal but I already have way too much camo and these just aren't doing it for me.
Thanks for the honest feedback, I for one appreciate it. I am likely in the same boat with you with too much camouflage.

Andy S.

Looks like the guide lite pants which is the thin, warm weather version.
What I prefer for the majorityu of time I am in the woods. Unless I am sitting still for hours in frigid temps (December deer hunting in my area), my legs never get cold enough to run me out of the woods. I wear lightweight pants most of the time I am in the woods.

Weegee

Mine came in. The waist size was OK, but there was so little room in the crotch it was almost painful. I guess if you've got some junk in the trunk they aren't made for you. Sent them back.

megalomaniac

Mine finally came in after the ice storm delay. A tad small, but love the design. But gosh they are noisy. No way I'd pay full retail $150 for them. Not really sure if they are worth $50. They are now the most expensive piece of hunting clothing I've ever spent. But I hunt mostly in army surplus and blue jeans.

Tenntrapper

Received mine the other day. They didn't have my exact size, so I order the next larger...I have a belt. When I tried them on, I thought my wife may be right...I am getting fatter. Good to hear they are running small😁.
As stated above, they are noisy.. hopefully some wear will take care of that.
Also stated above..they aren't worth 150.00. I have serious doubts about them being 50.00 pants. I do like the grippy "first lite" in the waistband...that's pretty cool.
My overall opinion...meh, we will see how the perform, but unimpressed at the moment.

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
I received my several days ago. Ordered one size larger because that was my only choice. Good thing because they fit. As stated above they are loud. Appear very well built but not made in USA. They are thin as I expected and wonder if they will hold up to early season abuse? I also only had one camo color pattern to choose when ordering and had to get the "Cipher". Not sure it is the best scheme for S.E. TN. Considering exchanging for the "Fusion" scheme if possible. Anyone have opinions on the camo pattern that have seen both for comparison?

Latest posts