Finally!!

Doecrusher

Don't know what's with war eagle but the wait has been for real. Ordered my 542fld like a year and a week ago and was supposed to take 6-7 months.. now the fun begins to rig it up...
20230426_182403.jpg
20230426_182649.jpg

Doecrusher

Probably going with yamaha 25 hp but kicking the idea of going back to an older johnson 25 2 stroke. Gotta figure out if I'm going with a on the fly jack plate or bobs machine mini jack plate first. Gonna run a mini Kota edge till I can find a terrova. Then most likely garmin side and down for the back and eventually live at bow.

Dbllunger

Probably going with yamaha 25 hp but kicking the idea of going back to an older johnson 25 2 stroke. Gotta figure out if I'm going with a on the fly jack plate or bobs machine mini jack plate first. Gonna run a mini Kota edge till I can find a terrova. Then most likely garmin side and down for the back and eventually live at bow.
I currently have a similar boat. A 1648 SeaArk. I replaced my older (1999 model 2 stroke) 25hp Johnson 3 years ago with a 4 stroke 25hp Yamaha. I love the ease and performance of the Yamaha. You gotta sneak up on the start button and barely press it to get it to crank. And that's after sitting all winter.

Latest posts