Finally.....

TNDeerGuy

Got to let an arrow fly this morning! This has been the worst start to a deer season I've had in some time and I attribute it to the oven like temps we've had. Seen more deer this morning than I've seen all season put together. She came in with a group that had a decent 8pt in tow with his nose up every tail he could get to--he was ready, they weren't.

Fulldraw61

TNDeerGuy":120e05yd said:
Got to let an arrow fly this morning! This has been the worst start to a deer season I've had in some time and I attribute it to the oven like temps we've had. Seen more deer this morning than I've seen all season put together. She came in with a group that had a decent 8pt in tow with his nose up every tail he could get to--he was ready, they weren't.
Congrats. I let one fly too. I tore my bicep tendon 2 weeks before bow season so today was the 1st day I could go. It was with a crossbow but he is the freezer all the same. I'm glad it's finally. cooling down after the past hot weather

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 20161022_133354.jpg
    20161022_133354.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 2,943

TNDeerGuy

Fulldraw61":18ygbl3p said:
TNDeerGuy":18ygbl3p said:
Congrats. I let one fly too. I tore my bicep tendon 2 weeks before bow season so today was the 1st day I could go. It was with a crossbow but he is the freezer all the same. I'm glad it's finally. cooling down after the past hot weather

Congrats!! It was a great morning for many from what I've seen. Glad you got the recovery over--most take longer than that to heal from that injury.

TNDeerGuy

Pinwheeled":35n5tctk said:
Congrats, Andy. My neck of the woods by chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks my friend! No, it was on another part of the WMA. I rarely hunt over there much anymore--too many people for my liking. I have hunted over there a couple of times this year but that's it.

Pinwheeled

TNDeerGuy":112vmah9 said:
Pinwheeled":112vmah9 said:

Thanks my friend! No, it was on another part of the WMA. I rarely hunt over there much anymore--too many people for my liking. I have hunted over there a couple of times this year but that's it.

Man just let me know when you are. There are anywhere from 5-15 out in my yard every dang day eating my freshly seeded grass. I'll chase them over your way lol.

Fulldraw61

TNDeerGuy":1f9xaa8m said:
Fulldraw61":1f9xaa8m said:
TNDeerGuy":1f9xaa8m said:

Congrats!! It was a great morning for many from what I've seen. Glad you got the recovery over--most take longer than that to heal from that injury.
Thanks bud. I'll be able to pull a bow next season. Good luck the rest of the season.

TNDeerGuy

Pinwheeled":27qwdmy8 said:
TNDeerGuy":27qwdmy8 said:
Pinwheeled":27qwdmy8 said:

Man just let me know when you are. There are anywhere from 5-15 out in my yard every dang day eating my freshly seeded grass. I'll chase them over your way lol.

yeah, that's what Luis says, the problem is most of those deer will go further back between the boundary and that other property.

PillsburyDoughboy

Bow season left me dry so far. Gonna break out the smoke pole in a couple of weeks. Did get a coyote with my bow so I feel great about that.

Latest posts