Finally here

UTGrad

I got the Harvest Brown riser with the carbon limbs.

7b91ea48c83c0f268af739a18c63f8b4.jpg

bowhunter163

UTGrad":1wokoqy3 said:
bowhunter163":1wokoqy3 said:
It's a Nitrum 34 .

Good pick...did you ever consider the Turbo? I love the Turbo cam. Best draw I've felt out of a fast bow yet.
I shot everything , and considered where my draw length puts me in the cam on each bow . This was my best option and the bow that I liked best . I didn't like the turbo for some reason .
I had no plans on getting a hoyt , I shot them this year like I do every year and as soon as I drew and shot the Nitrum I ordered this one .

This bow holds so well , I'm fairly sure I'm going to shoot it for target next year .

UTGrad

bowhunter163":c6zcyq6g said:
UTGrad":c6zcyq6g said:
bowhunter163":c6zcyq6g said:
It's a Nitrum 34 .

Good pick...did you ever consider the Turbo? I love the Turbo cam. Best draw I've felt out of a fast bow yet.
I shot everything , and considered where my draw length puts me in the cam on each bow . This was my best option and the bow that I liked best . I didn't like the turbo for some reason .
I had no plans on getting a hoyt , I shot them this year like I do every year and as soon as I drew and shot the Nitrum I ordered this one .

This bow holds so well , I'm fairly sure I'm going to shoot it for target next year .

Awesome!!

I've considered the 34 in previous models cause at 28.5" I can be in the top of the #2 cam. In the 30 and Turbo models I'm at the bottom of the #3 cams. I like the smooth draw of the #3 cam.

bowhunter163

Smokeymtnbow":1kr6xhjb said:
Have you got that nitrum set up yet? How's it shooting?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I've almost got it where I want it but still tweaking some timing to find where I like it . It shoots really well and it holds better than any bow I've had in a long time . Ive been really busy the past few weeks and haven't had a whole lot of time but I'm close to where I want it .

Latest posts