Filled the freezer

44 mag

It's been a tough season for me. Didn't get to hunt as much as I wanted and when I did I have not seen much with the failure of my food plot and no acorns this year. I decided to make one more sit this afternoon before I go on call at work.

I got out of the truck at 1:00 and had her on the ground at 1:11. I didn't even make it all the way to my stand. I really wanted to leave her lay for a hour or so and see if I could double up but with my truck reading 72 degrees I didn't want to push my luck.

Attachments

• BE00B46F-1A5D-44D2-87BD-CFF9AB016049.jpeg
    BE00B46F-1A5D-44D2-87BD-CFF9AB016049.jpeg
    681.2 KB · Views: 138

Ed Cude

It's been a tough season for me. Didn't get to hunt as much as I wanted and when I did I have not seen much with the failure of my food plot and no acorns this year. I decided to make one more sit this afternoon before I go on call at work.

I got out of the truck at 1:00 and had her on the ground at 1:11. I didn't even make it all the way to my stand. I really wanted to leave her lay for a hour or so and see if I could double up but with my truck reading 72 degrees I didn't want to push my luck.
Wow if you live in west Tn kill the doe's 3 a day

Ed Cude

I am I'm middle Tn. I haven't seen three doe in the same day this year while hunting.
Ok ok first day drop 2 doe's 5 days later 1 buck then after a few days I drop another doe the next day at Chickasaw I drop another now the CWD is in the area I hunt in I got until Jan 31 hoping to get more Got to get rid of the CWD