Few pics from Thursday

Spurhunter

Yes, I know the screen is blank in pic 3, and yes we all know gasman doesn't use Livescope.
20230907_060735.jpg

20230907_064204.jpg

20230907_095142.jpg

20230907_204912.jpg

Spurhunter

I was curious if you remodeled and were actively using this year…I take it you are happy with your decision?
I am actively using it, but it's more completing construction than remodeling. I have a metal building that's insulated and paneled. A wall splits the building and my boat stays on one side and the "living quarters" are on the other. I have a sink, shower, toilet, washer, dryer, bed, microwave, and refrigerator, so I can comfortably stay there, but there is plenty left to do. I'm trying to decide now which way I want to go with completion. I have 2 possible ways to proceed. Obviously the preferred plan is more expensive. I am happy with my decision, and I love having a place 5 miles from the boat ramp. The monthly expenses are a little more costly than I anticipated, but it's not a huge amount. Taking care of 2 yards is a PITA, but well worth it.

WTM

They draw them down a lot. Full pool at Sardis is 260 feet and typically it gets down into the high 230s during the winter. It got up to 274 in June and it's 254 now. The fluctuations are pretty incredible to see firsthand season to season.
looks like it from the banks and your map depth lol. thatd be scary if you didnt know the lake i guess.

Spurhunter

looks like it from the banks and your map depth lol. thatd be scary if you didnt know the lake i guess.
I'm not sure if Garmin mapping can be set to adjust contour lines based on lake level. I really need to learn more about that stuff. My map settings are the same as my son's on his newer unit and he has so much more detail. I've updated my unit, but that's as far as I've gone.