Fender Stratocaster for sale - Price drop

CharlieTN

Price drop to $500

My daughter has a Fender Stratocaster for sale. It has a few upgrades. Is in excellent condition in a hard case and well cared for.

It was given to her by a great uncle but she has decided she would rather bow hunt than learn the guitar, especially since she's already learning the keyboard.

I'll be honest, i don't know too much about Fender guitars. This one was made in 1990 in Mexico. It has a few upgrades but honestly I couldn't tell you what those are. If you know Fenders you should be able to spot them. It has "McG" on the pickguard and I have no idea who or what that stands for.

Anyway, if you're interested the guitar is in Rhea County. I can meet in surrounding counties. Local pickup only as shipping would be a bear.

$500 cash for this. I've been told by some people who are way more into guitars than I am that this would be a fair price for this guitar.

IMG_1665.jpegIMG_1664.jpegIMG_1666.jpegIMG_1668.jpegIMG_1669.jpegIMG_1670.jpegIMG_1671.jpegIMG_1672.jpeg

Last edited:

Black Titan

You might try looking at Strat Talk (another forum) to get more information on this guitar. I'm not sure about the Mc G either, but I know Fender Lace Sensors can be pretty pricey, as well as the Wilkinson bridge. I believe you're offering a pretty good deal here at $550. If I wasn't a lefty and didn't already have too many guitars, I'd take it!

GLWS!

BT

CharlieTN

Thanks for the info. It originally belonged to an uncle of mine who passed recently so I never got a chance to ask about the McG. I've tried to google but haven't found anything that would fit.

Latest posts