Feedback on Franchi Affinity Please

rsimms

I recently won a Franchi Affinity (12 ga.) at a Ducks Unlimited Banquet. Haven't received it yet but I've been reading up on them.

Of course it is inertia driven (versus gas operated) so from what I read it will shoot a lot cleaner. I definitely like that. Every auto I've owned until now was gas-operated so I'm kind of excited to get away from that. I often had problems with gas-operated guns in extreme cold.

But I have run across a couple of online reviews from folks who said they've still had some feeding issues with the Franchi Affinity.

I'm just wondering if anybody on here has any experience with one and can offer any feedback on your experience?

Thanks in advance.

TNReb

I don't think you'll have any issues with it. They're solid guns. They feel a little front-end heavy to me - but that's just a matter of opinion.

Harold Money jr

My 2 kids have one and my friend's sons have one apiece. I have no complaints and none except my son has a complaint. He said it's rough to load the magazine but, his problem is he's 12 and his thumb gets tired on a good dove hunt. They are very soft kicking, I believe you'll be happy with it!!

hunter0925

I have one and flat love it. I have fed it everything from 7/8 oz target loads up to magnum turkey loads and have not had a single problem. I'm pretty sure you will be more than impressed and to win it would make it even better!

KJK

I have to one, and have had zero issues with it. Obviously it is not as soft shooting as a gas gun, but I love mine...

Latest posts