Federal Fusion

Gravey

I used them in 95-grain out of my .243 last year and killed 2 (thanks to Stateline's and Model70man's recommendation :) ). Both deer ran about 30 yards and dropped within sight but the blood trail was unbelievable. A blind person could have followed it.

Model70Man

I used the 95 grain Fusion out of my 243 and the 165 grain Fusion out of my 308. Sub-MOA accuracy and all bang flop. For the money, best bullet out there.

Tikkabuck

I would like to give them a try in another caliber,I tried them in the .338 and accuracy went down the tubes,I'd like to give them a try in the .270 though.

OneShot

I shoot the 150 grain and it is deadly. As a matter a fact, my buddy and I are spliting a case (10 boxes) I order a couple of days ago.

By the way, I don't know if this is true or not but some salesman at Bass Pro told me that Federal got some big military ammo contract and will put most of there effort in that contract so Federal will be hard to come by. Can't varify it but just passing it on.

7mm08

Barnes TSX is all copper. I believe that Fusion is lead core. I tried the Fusions but had better groups with the TSX. Of course, that could just be me.

Latest posts