Federal 209A primers

cecil30-30

I was looking around to buy some federal 209a shotgun primers to use with Blackhorn powder,but everywhere I find them,they are in a box of 1000,for around $34..Is there anyway to get a smaller box? No way would I ever use up 1000 of them. Since the weather is getting nice,I wanna get my ML out and work up a new load and see how this blackhorn does.Don't wanna wait till middle of summer,its to dang hot and humid.

ratsnakeboogy

I'll buy 300 of them off of you Cecil, I'm trying to get several different kinds to test out. I'm fairly close in Andersonville. If you decide to get them, just pm me and I'll get back to you.

Don

cecil30-30

ratsnakeboogy said:
I'll buy 300 of them off of you Cecil, I'm trying to get several different kinds to test out. I'm fairly close in Andersonville. If you decide to get them, just pm me and I'll get back to you.

Don
Im gonna try to ride over to bass pro,and see what they have,if I can't find any in a smaller lot,I'll take you up on that offer if I have to buy a 1000 of them.

ratsnakeboogy

cecil30-30 said:
ratsnakeboogy said:

Don
Im gonna try to ride over to bass pro,and see what they have,if I can't find any in a smaller lot,I'll take you up on that offer if I have to buy a 1000 of them.

sounds good.

Tiny

Hate to say this but try Gander Mtn,if all else fails, got a 100 from them last fall haven't seen any Federal Primers at BSP yet dosen't mean they won't have them though.

cecil30-30

Turns out Gander MTN does sell them by the 100. I was told over the phone that they no longer break a brick up.But when I got there,they said I can buy them by the 100.Im pleased,I have got 2 of them,so one day this week,i'll get to see what this blackhorn powder will do.

mathews338

outdoor junction in cookeville sells them by the hundred. i got mine last year there. they might be a hair closer for you next time you need some.

Latest posts