Favorite place to hunt?

Spoonbillmallard

Just wanted to know out of all the places you have hunted what is your favorite place to kill some ducks?

Well I haven't had the opportunity to hunt many places because I have only been duck hunting for 4 years now but if I had my choice I would be in Blind 25 at Cheatham. Not because it is a big duck killer but just because we had so much fun in there.

JohnnyBond

Chaneylake ..... Muddy Creek ........

CLHCduck.jpg

100_0631.jpg

cuppedup50

really hard to say.....one of my buddies had a lease by whites lake a couple of yrs ago, and that place was unreal, so i would have to say there.

rukiddin

Pamlico sound, eastern NC shooting divers and sea ducks!! Those puddlers are fun, but the sea ducks are like kamekazi pilots trying to bomb the layout boat!

Duck Tracker

I wish I could tell ya but then it'd be all over. Taylor did a story on it years ago and before that I used to be the only one on the place and now it is like a zoo.:D

I am sure if I hunt it this year some will recognize the ramp.:D

Blue5

Famous place called "Fuzzys Timberhole" or the Pond in the "Dry Cow Lot".Dont get much better than those 2 holes!
I could give gps coordinates but if we caught ya there we'd have to kill ya.
There used to be a Guide Service years ago called "Duck River Guide Service" who would take people to those spots but I believe they may have been leased out by a new group?

WingNut

Blue those spots are all hidden jems. You forgot about the 12 o'clock hole too. But you have to watch out for the Swamp Monster that creeps up on ya when you are sitting on the old log

Latest posts