Fall Creeks Falls

Dodge Man

I am thinking about taking the family camping over the kids Fall break the first week of October. We are thinking of going to Fall Creek Falls SP to camp for the week. We enjoy hiking and just exploring. Is it a good place to take a family to stay for 3-4 days in a Tent?

Is there any better places to look at in East TN area?

Buzzard Breath

I really like Fall Creek Falls. Plenty of places to hike and get out. Be sure to bring some fishing poles. They rent boats at the marina but they don't supply a trolling motor or battery, so if you have them, you may want to bring them. Lots of wildlife to look at. The restaurant at the lodge is a good place to eat also.

TreyB

Very good place to stay and hike!! Great golf course right in the middle of the park as well. :)

ADR

I second previous comments. Beautiful area and wonderful golf course. That time of year it can get tough to play the course if they don't blow the leaves every ten minutes. However the number of deer you'll see makes up for it.

TreyB

Dodge Man":bdznbmcx said:
I am thinking about taking the family camping over the kids Fall break the first week of October. We are thinking of going to Fall Creek Falls SP to camp for the week. We enjoy hiking and just exploring. Is it a good place to take a family to stay for 3-4 days in a Tent?

Did u make it to Fall Creek Falls?

Dodge Man

TreyB":1ktxnyzb said:
Dodge Man":1ktxnyzb said:

Did u make it to Fall Creek Falls?

Yes we made it and had a great time camping there. We stayed in camp site E.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts