Fake News or Old News?

huntinkev

JG dad turned over some text messages or something. I'm not sure exactly what is going on, maybe they were blackmailing coach is why he got playing time??? This all came about after JG got benched. Thankfully JG entered the transfer portal right after the game. He's transferring as a 6th yr senior?? Haha.

TreyB

JG dad turned over some text messages or something. I'm not sure exactly what is going on, maybe they were blackmailing coach is why he got playing time??? This all came about after JG got benched. Thankfully JG entered the transfer portal right after the game. He's transferring as a 6th yr senior?? Haha.
Heading to Arkansas St with Butch

cbhunter

I think that was a rumor and nothing to it. While tn is in a mess, I highly doubt that JG or family has anything to do with ut

PillsburyDoughboy

Talk about stonewalling a reporter . He refused to give a inch when pressed to discuss the absence of Grey or any staff member as it relates to NCAA violations other than to say they were unavailable

PillsburyDoughboy

You want it too. Wait till the NCAA shows up and Fulmer and Pruitt start rolling on other teams.
#BuiltByBama
I am sure they will try and throw others under the bust . Right now they are the ones being accused of cheating though

Latest posts