Extreme sights?

paradis1142

I just ordered an extreme rt-900 4 pin sight for my vectrix xl. Does anyone have any experience with the extreme sights? I hope that I made a good decision.

Double Drops

I had those sights on my Drenalin last year. They are great sights for the money. The pin housing is small, but I really liked that. The pins were extremely bright. Overall, not a bad sight at all.

plinker22

I hate to bring bad news, but I used this sight last year and replaced it as soon as the season was over. For practice, I loved the sight. For hunting, I DO NOT recommend it.

While hunting, the fiber optics were VERY easily broken. I replaced many pieces of fiber optic last year. For some reason, briers and vines could very easily make their way into the exposed area of the fibers and break them.

I love the look of the Extreme, but would not recommend it at all for hunting. Sorry Bro.

plinker22

Double Drops said:
Extreme makes a sight cover that I used while walking to and from my stand. I can see how briars could come in contact with the fibers if you didn't use one.

They are only $8 and well worth the money.

http://www.bowhunterssuperstore.com/ext ... -5881.html
point well taken DD, I did not know that product was available. Bad design = Make a Sight cover :grin:

Double Drops

spitndrum

I have the 9000 series on my Hoyt and they are very nice sights, I am changing this year though I only need one pin out to 40 so there is no use in having 4????

Good Choice though you won't be dissapointed!!!

Latest posts