EVERGLADES AMMO powders in stock

Hunter 257W

Yeah, it's 75% or thereabouts above normal but if you get an 8lb can it's not so horribly overpriced for somebody that's about to run out. Assuming they already have primers to spark it with. Thanks for posting the link.

Hunter 257W

Yep, they have still have nearly a page full of powders in stock, double normal price. Waiting on my backorder still from graf's on 4895.
Did you get an email from Graf confirming your order or a shipping notification? I don't think I got anything other than that the website said that my Order had been placed. I ordered 8lbs of Lil'Gun.

backyardtndeer

Did you get an email from Graf confirming your order or a shipping notification? I don't think I got anything other than that the website said that my Order had been placed. I ordered 8lbs of Lil'Gun.
Got a receipt for the order from them. As I understand, the backorders that were allowed to be placed will be filled in order they were placed when those powders come in. They quit taking backorders a couple weeks after I placed mine.

Hunter 257W

I don't think I have an account. I know that when I ordered I ordered as a Guest. I used to have accounts at so many wholesalers with my FFL that it was hard to keep up with them all but most of them have tended to only deal with full stocking dealers as time has passed. So now I have these old accounts at a bunch of places that I don't even remember. :)

I just checked my credit card and it wasn't charged for the order so I guess it didn't go through for some reason. Oh well, I didn't really need it but it would have been nice to have.

Last edited:

Tenntrapper

I don't think I have an account. I know that when I ordered I ordered as a Guest. I used to have accounts at so many wholesalers with my FFL that it was hard to keep up with them all but most of them have tended to only deal with full stocking dealers as time has passed. So now I have these old accounts at a bunch of places that I don't even remember. :)

I just checked my credit card and it wasn't charged for the order so I guess it didn't go through for some reason. Oh well, I didn't really need it but it would have been nice to have.
Fwiw, I've got an order placed with Graf's. It's for an in stock item. Says 3-4 weeks before shipping. Card won't get hit till it ships. They say powder shipments are taking a week or so longer than that.

backyardtndeer

My order was placed over a month ago, they have not hit my card yet either. Said they will charge the card when the order is ready to ship.

ADR

257W, a lot of the powder distributors I've ordered from recently won't charge your card until it ships. Powder valley is the exception. It's none of my business, but if you purchased from Everglades ammo, how did it compare on price?

Hunter 257W

257W, a lot of the powder distributors I've ordered from recently won't charge your card until it ships. Powder valley is the exception. It's none of my business, but if you purchased from Everglades ammo, how did it compare on price?
I was responding to BackyardTNdeer's comment about his powder order from Graf & Sons. I ordered about the same time he did. From what I saw the only time I've ever looked at Everglades Ammo, they are about 75% higher than normal on powders. I don't really need any powder so wouldn't pay that much now.

The 8 lbs of Hodgdon Lil'Gun I did order from Graf & Sons totaled $206 to my house which is about what it cost before all this shortage insanity started so I placed an order for it. Assuming the order really went through and is fulfilled that is.

backyardtndeer

I bought bullets from everglades BEFORE the insanity, never bought powder or primers from them. My last order with them was 1000 55 grain soft point boat tails in .223, for $89.

With the way they have engaged in gouging, I won't buy from them again unless I am in some kind of unforeseen predicament.

Hunter 257W

I bought bullets from everglades BEFORE the insanity, never bought powder or primers from them. My last order with them was 1000 55 grain soft point boat tails in .223, for $89.

With the way they have engaged in gouging, I won't buy from them again unless I am in some kind of unforeseen predicament.
Those must have been the Hornady bullet with the canelure? I'd like to buy one of the 6,000 lots of those that Natchez Shooters Supply sells for something like $540 when things get back to normal. That's some very affordable shooting there.

Last edited:

backyardtndeer

Those must have been the Hornady bullet with the canelure? I'd like to buy one of the 6,000 lots of those that Natchez Shooters Supply sells for something like $540 when things get back to normal. That's some very affordable shooting there.
They do have canelure, and they do look identical to hornady bullets I bought from midsouth. Those were $89 to the door.

Attachments

• 16140293053655817005193263900607.jpg
    16140293053655817005193263900607.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 47

backyardtndeer

You should get an email notification when it comes in. I just got an email notification on my backorder today from grafs today. My 8lb keg of accurate 4350 came in.

Latest posts