ESPN

hillbillyfab

Hate for anyone to lose their job also. I think ESPN laid 300 off around the last part of 2015. Seems they were off camera positions and it went quietly unnoticed. I love sports and it's been a big adjustment but we cut the satellite cord around the 1st of the year. I know several people who flat out refused to watch ESPN after the Caitlyn ESPY award. :bash:

wayne

Ironic
d9b84abbf7d6b770a0b6c5eaca321d04.jpg
95187b30df820baa2ece001c656a2162.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

iowavf

Maybe they should show more soccer and figure skating! :rotf: no offense if you like soccer and figure skating but just seems every time I check ESPN out, that' what on.

edtcase

I haven't watched espn for years. Won't watch espn. It used to be about sports but it is not anymore.

It's been proven through history that women's a mystery! Popeye

Forvols

ESPN, the sports network that's hemorrhaging viewers and purging much of its on-air talent, on Tuesday published a poetry tribute to a woman who was convicted of killing a police officer. One day before the network laid off many of its employees, it published five poems about feminism and political resistance on its website geared toward women, ESPNW.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/3f6206b7-c ... ibute.html

See ya ESPN...I watch sports there but none of their talk shows. Cant stand to listen to half of them beat their gums. Stuff like above aint got squat to do with sports mor and more liberalism ESPN has went up their viewership has went down.

DaveB

ESPN is owned by Disney. What else would you expect?

The baseball analysts are so bad i watch them with a barf bag in my hands.

PalsPal

Scioto":9749we0l said:
Who do all of you "SEC fans" think owns the SEC Network?

ESPN! ESPN! ESPN!

SECN is one of the major reasons that the mother ship has lost so many viewers. It's probably the only money-making network that they own.

Scioto

PalsPal":3ro8pmxn said:
Scioto":3ro8pmxn said:
Who do all of you "SEC fans" think owns the SEC Network?

ESPN! ESPN! ESPN!

SECN is one of the major reasons that the mother ship has lost so many viewers. It's probably the only money-making network that they own.

I'm not sure I follow. Doesn't that subscriber base benefit ESPN?

Latest posts