ESPN Layoffs

PalsPal

She only makes $90k compared to million$ for others.

Saw where they reportedly are paying some McAfee(sp) guy $15M or so. I wonder what they pay Peyton and Eli to sit at home and talk about a game on TV?

Doesn't matter to me, as I rarely watch and if I do the volume is usually barely audible.

Spurhunter

She only makes $90k compared to million$ for others.

Saw where they reportedly are paying some McAfee(sp) guy $15M or so. I wonder what they pay Peyton and Eli to sit at home and talk about a game on TV?

Doesn't matter to me, as I rarely watch and if I do the volume is usually barely audible.
Beth Mowins only makes $90k? I'm surprised she isn't screaming bloody murder for gender discrimination, pink unicorn discrimination, etc.! I bet the fans that have to endure her games would take up a collection to pay her $100k a year to stay home.

THEdonkey0515

But they are bringing in Pat McAfee?!?!
I was a McAfee fan when he first started as a podcaster/broadcaster/ youtuber. over the last year or so his became unwatchable for me, I thought he was awful at UTs like 3 college gameday Games as well.

Last edited:

Trey13

I was a McAfee fan when he first started as a podcaster/broadcaster/ youtuber. over the last year or so his became unwatchable for me, I thought he was awful at UTs like 3 college gameday Games as well.
Yep. Loved his YouTube channel. Even liked his show on tv. But like you said, the last year turned me against him. Especially with Aaron Rogers as a regular on it.

Latest posts