Sold/Expired Esee 4 3D handles in blue G10 for sale

CharlieTN

Have for sale an Esee 4 with the 3D factory handles, polymer sheath with added custom kydex drop hanger. Also includes the original belt clip (not pictured).

Got this knife to compare with the HM handles and I find myself going to the HM more often so letting this one go to fund some hunting projects.

The blade is in pristine shape as you can see from the pics. I only did a bit of test cutting with it. Handles are near perfect. The only marks are some rub marks on the sheath (shown in the photos) from where I carried it for a few days.

Esee knives include an unconditional lifetime warranty that goes with the knife. Made of 1095 carbon steel this will take a wicked edge and hold it well.

$95 shipped to you or $85 if meeting locally. I live in Rhea county so I can meet there or in Roane co where I pastor a church.

Really the only trade I would be interested in would be putting this towards a Custom Gear Modifications Saddle in XL, either the Sidewinder or the Cobra.

IMG_1204.jpegIMG_1203.jpegIMG_1208.jpegIMG_1205.jpegIMG_1206.jpeg

Mattt

Been carrying original rat-3s for probably 15 years, before the esee name was on them. You are correct sir. Good steel on the cheap. When my kid enlisted I sent one to afghan with him. Wasn't long I was buying every one I could find for all his buddies there. I'm down to my last backup which has the serration and I don't care for it other than rescue.

Latest posts