Sold/Expired Encore ProHunter Muzzleloader +

greenedge

$1350
Selling my TC Encore ProHunter. Comes with the 209x50 muzzleloader barrel with the speed breech for easy reloads and cleaning as well as a 300 win mag barrel. Both barrels are stainless and fluted TC ProHunter barrels.

Comes with a black Flextech stock with forends for both barrels. I will also throw in a new box of 300 win mag Core Lokt ammo and a 1 piece Talley rings/ base in camo. View attachment 202952
Interested in gun

HawkSD

$1350
Selling my TC Encore ProHunter. Comes with the 209x50 muzzleloader barrel with the speed breech for easy reloads and cleaning as well as a 300 win mag barrel. Both barrels are stainless and fluted TC ProHunter barrels.

Comes with a black Flextech stock with forends for both barrels. I will also throw in a new box of 300 win mag Core Lokt ammo and a 1 piece Talley rings/ base in camo. View attachment 202952
New to forum. Is this still for sell ?

Yotekiller011

$1350

Did you sell this?

Robert B

$1350

Still available?

Robert B

$1350

Still available?

Latest posts