Electronics

bluball

Reckon not, anybody know a place to snag a deal?
They are having a big sale(rebates) on new humminbirds right now.You can get $500 back on a helix 9 thru 15
Solux 10 thru 15 $500
Mega 360 $400
Mega live $500
Helix 7G4N $200
Helix 7G4 $100

We have most in-stock or can get them in from our warehouse in a couple days

Performance Fishing Electronics

TNReb

For new units, BBGMarine used to have the best prices. Brian sold it and the new owners still hooked me up with great prices, but I was literally the first customer of the new owners. I'm not sure if they've changed things since them. That was a year ago.

If you want used options, join the BBCBoards forums and check the classifieds there. There is a section just for electronics.

redblood

For new units, BBGMarine used to have the best prices. Brian sold it and the new owners still hooked me up with great prices, but I was literally the first customer of the new owners. I'm not sure if they've changed things since them. That was a year ago.

If you want used options, join the BBCBoards forums and check the classifieds there. There is a section just for electronics.

After extensive research, there are now great prices on marine electronics. Even black friday doorbusters…..are terribly priced. Bass pro shop has a lowrance 16" with 2000.00 off and i get another 20percent off with a business bass pro card……still awful!

TNReb

After extensive research, there are now great prices on marine electronics. Even black friday doorbusters…..are terribly priced. Bass pro shop has a lowrance 16" with 2000.00 off and i get another 20percent off with a business bass pro card……still awful!

Just a heads up.. if you want the best price from BBGMarine, you have to call them. They will beat the prices on their website. They just can't advertise lower than the prices you see online.

Crow Terminator

I have a Solix 10 G3 with Mega SI/DI transducer and Lakemaster Southeastern states map card. I'm wanting to go all Garmin on my boat now. Make me a good offer and I'll contemplate it. I was gonna trade it towards a GPSMAP Garmin unit but they usually don't give much towards trade.

Latest posts