East Tennessee

bible

Well was curious on hunting reports from East Tenn. We hit the Holston in rogersville his morning and killed 1 gwt. Saw only 50 or so ducks all morning. A typical east tn morning. How did everyone else do?

JSPAL270

Lot of shooting on the lower ends of Tellico an Ft Loudon Saturday morning I was in a trees stand should have been on the water

bible

I am going to try to keep this post going throughout the season. Didn't do any good this weekend either. Hunted Cherokee Lake and never fired a shot. How did everyone else do up on this end of the state?

tn_duckman

We hunted saturday and sunday..saw about 20 ducks and 400 geese on saturday. saw 2 ducks and about 100 geese on sunday

Didnt kill a single bird they knew where they were going and never would work into the decoys.

bible

Duckman it sounds like the same thing we ran in to. Hopefully some birds will show up this weekend. It's starting to be like last year and I hope that doesn't repeat itself.

bible

Well how did everyone do up on this end of the state. We had one of the best hunts up here I can remember in a long time. We killed 8 this morning. Woodies and green heads. Very memorable day with my dad. How did everyone else's morning go?

The Chum

Was on watts bar seen two red heads and some mallards this morning, didnt see bothing this evening untill we went to pick up the decoys

The Chum

Saturday morning shot my first duck ever woo what a blast, went back in vthe evening had ducks everywhere only had 3 that came in i missed but my buddy got one

bible

Well how did everyone do this weekend. Our little hole treated us with 2 woodies and 1 gwt this morning. Still no big ducks. Wondering if they are ever gonna show up?

tn_duckman

We killed gwt this morning and saw some woodies.. some guys i know hunted on the lake and they saw about 300 birds this morning.. they killed mostly divers

huntncoach

Last two wwekends have seen well over 100 ducks but they have been sky high and moving on! Today I bet we saw 300 teal but they were all really high and in huge groups. Interestingly we have not seen any geese since early in the season.

Latest posts