East report?

14deerhunter

Seen pretty decent amount of does but only few small bucks they are hardly using any fields in our area

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Simpleman.2

I'm in south east TN but I've started to see rubs and scrapes popping up over the past week. Checked cams and have seen an increase in bucks movement including daylight movement. The prerut seems to be starting to ramp up in my area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winchester

Hunting has been good so far with a decent acorn crop and fair movement. Good weather will help as much as anything going forward!

Stalkhunter

Have not been out yet and probably wont again this weekend depends. I will pull my cam card. I may sit in afternoon. Hopefully these mishaps will stop. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

larry ipock

I live in Scott Co. Lots of acorns in my area. When its like that, they just don't move that much to feed if they don't have to. On years like that, I've watched em feed as far as their neck would reach, get up, walk 5 or 6 yards, lay back down and resume eating. Course they could have been a lazy herd of deer.

mike243

Been seeing a few in late afternoons in field edges , as many miles as I have drove its a very small amount from past years

Trevor2

jetwrnch":3q4jnog3 said:
How are the sightings in the Eastern part of the state? My lease in Scott Co. is a ghost town. The road hunters are looking for more fuel efficient vehicles.
Have seen good movement on lease in Scott county the two times I've been. Scrapes are starting to show up

JeepKuntry

jetwrnch":2t7ob5vw said:
How are the sightings in the Eastern part of the state? My lease in Scott Co. is a ghost town. The road hunters are looking for more fuel efficient vehicles.

My lease is in Morgan Co. However, it's very close to the Scott Co line. It's been a ghost town as well. Trail cams activity in August to nothing. Hoping the consistent cooler days will help get them moving. I am mainly a Saturday hunter these days. Work through the week, church on Sundays.

jlanecr500

I have a piece of private land I hunt on top of the mountain above stinking creek. The 2017 EHD outbreak all but wiped them out. 2017 killed 1 up there and 2018 saw nothing. It seems as though the cumberland mountain range took a big hit. Down here in the lower land(Clinton, Oakridge, Knoxville), not as bad. Numbers are still down below pre 2017 levels. South of I-40, it seems ok.

greg ballard

Our lease is in Scott co. also. Took a big hit from EHD last year only 1 buck killed so far with very few sightings

Latest posts