E caller advice

Almartin

Just got my 25 year award from work. Enough $ to buy a decent caller. Thinking about a foxpro fusion. I was thinking cabelas put all their foxpros on sale around Christmas. Not sure whether to buy now or wait?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TN Song Dog

Foxpro is the way to go, and the Fusion is a nice one. Consider buying from AllPredatorCalls.com and take advantage of their free custom sounds programming. You can get only the sounds you want and not the ones you will never use. Make sure to get a few crow sounds!

Almartin

What are your favorite sounds not on the standard playlist? I got cabelas gift card is the reason to buy there.

TN Song Dog

couldn't tell you without comparing each sound... it's mainly about not having elk bugles and other oddball sounds. I just looked at the basic list, and it's actually got a good mix of prey distress and predator vocals, with only a few strange ones you may never use. If you have a sizeable cabelas gift card, that may be the way to go.

KPH

Really like FoxPro plus they have great support. With most of their calls you can order sounds and put them on your caller. You can also back up the calls with your computer and even put them on a CD

Almartin

Thanks on the info and 25 years. That's a long time to spend in one place. The bad thing, I still have over 20 to go.

Latest posts