Duck calls?????

cleatus2506

I'm getting back into duck hunting this year after a few years out of the game. What are some good calls to get back in the game with? Not really looking to get into the $100+ calls, but looking for some ideas for a couple good duck calls and maybe one decent goose call also. Thanks!

Wells Taxidermy

DuckCommander makes good calls. Im may get blasted for that but if you lookin for a raspy call, cheap price, and easy to blow its hard to beat em.

Echo makes good calls, You can get an wood/acyrilic or wood/poly call for about 50$. I like those they are smooth and easy to blow.

There is tons of pocket freindly ducks calls now days just find you you like.

creativomjh

i love my RNT cocobola short barrel ($80) and my haydel redleg ($35). Can't go wrong with either one.

The redleg is really raspy and there's only one volume, LOUD.

The RNT short barrel has a smoother tone to it, and you can get several different volumes out of it for timber or open water hunting.

Bullfrog

The Haydel DR85 is probably, imo, the most versatile cheap call that money can buy. You can hunt everything from flooded timber, to open water, and rice fields with it. As far as goose calls, you can't go wrong with a Grounds Half Breed.