Duck blind drawing question

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I just looked at the application to try and get one of the 3 or 4 day hunts at one of the blinds that they took.
That may or may not even have blinds on them????

Anyway....

It looks like if I want to create a party I have to add all the party members as soon as I apply?
Can they not join later like the old way?

#confused

WilcoKen

I just looked at the application to try and get one of the 3 or 4 day hunts at one of the blinds that they took.
That may or may not even have blinds on them????

Anyway....

It looks like if I want to create a party I have to add all the party members as soon as I apply?
Can they not join later like the old way?

#confused
I see an option to add party members at bottom right after hitting the manage button. I'm not drawing as a party though—I don't trust that they (TWRA or their vendor) won't screw it up.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I see an option to add party members at bottom right after hitting the manage button. I'm not drawing as a party though—I don't trust that they (TWRA or their vendor) won't screw it up.
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Normally don't see that option.
Looks to me like you have to add them before even making your picks?

drake799

Ain't that the truth. We've had 2 draws now already and neither have been correct. Who's to say this one will be either. TWRA SUCKS!!!

WilcoKen

Everyone should boycott and not put in for the drawings......
There's slot of sense to this statement. While I was completing the application, the whole time I was thinking this is a waste of time. They will either screw it up and/or I will lose out to guys that already have points. If nothing else this whole screw up by the TWRA forced me to find other hunt options I never looked at before.

WilcoKen

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Normally don't see that option.
Looks to me like you have to add them before even making your picks?
Ruger I made my picks and submitted the application and got the confirmation email. I just went back in there and clicked manage and I still see "Add party members" button so I guess you can add after choosing the hunts.

Does anyone know how many hunters the card holder can bring to a Tier 2 blind? These would not be party members since I'm not drawing as a party.

GUNNERX2

This is more screwed up than a football bat.
48 choices, how do you manage priorities? Would really like to hunt place A but if I put that in choice 1-5 but any thing else below that is going to be gone so why choose anything else?
You can buy priority points but you can't use them and draw.
In the name of more "opportunity", the TWRA has managed to create a sh!t sammich.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
551E3F0B-0634-43B9-8BCC-A01C7F5B90C3.jpeg

Ruger I made my picks and submitted the application and got the confirmation email. I just went back in there and clicked manage and I still see "Add party members" button so I guess you can add after choosing the hunts.

Does anyone know how many hunters the card holder can bring to a Tier 2 blind? These would not be party members since I'm not drawing as a party.

See the bottom of the page—8, with no limit on youth hunters.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
This is more screwed up than a football bat.
48 choices, how do you manage priorities? Would really like to hunt place A but if I put that in choice 1-5 but any thing else below that is going to be gone so why choose anything else?
You can buy priority points but you can't use them and draw.
In the name of more "opportunity", the TWRA has managed to create a sh!t sammich.

How many choices would you rather have?

West_Tn

It shows that I have 0 points and have not been drawn in the past 3 years
Yes that is just one more way they have screwed you over. You're priority points are useless for trying to get a good spot to hunt either of the two opening weekends when the hunting could be best. Also can't use them any for late in the season when we might actually get some winter weather and migrators.

They'll let you waste your points though for the middle of the season when the hunting is the slowest. Thanks TWRA.