dove kill results

Hook1

A little late posting, but between our group we walked off the opening day TWRA field with 123 birds,,,the morning of the 4th on a TWRA field 17 birds between our group,,,took my boy and his bud on a youth shoot that evening and they both got 8,,,so my hat is off to TWRA this year,,,1 thing I did notice,,,out of all our birds I do not think I cleaned what I would consider an Adult bird.

Bone Collector

Hook1 said:
A little late posting, but between our group we walked off the opening day TWRA field with 123 birds,,,the morning of the 4th on a TWRA field 17 birds between our group,,,took my boy and his bud on a youth shoot that evening and they both got 8,,,so my hat is off to TWRA this year,,,1 thing I did notice,,,out of all our birds I do not think I cleaned what I would consider an Adult bird.

Hook I have noticed a lot of small birds too.

7mm08

Bone Collector said:
Hook1 said:

Hook I have noticed a lot of small birds too.

Ditto on the 15 I killed in Rhea Co. on Sunday. The big ones hang out at my bird feeder!