Dooley vs Jones???

gator-n-buck

After 27 games at UT both have the same record 13-14.....

I would have to give Dooley the push since he won as a coach with less talent.... :tu:

I hope I ain't being to negative... :rotf:

Mudbone

Lyle is a better (by far) recruiter, IF Lyle is a better coach on game day, he has yet to prove it.
hell, they both lost to Vanderbilt. A team with a LOT less talent.
The vols have TONS of great players but it seems like butch doesn't get anywhere near out of them what the team is capable of. I'm not just saying this cause I don't like the vols but I do not think he is the guy to coach the vols back to winning and playing for national championships like they used to. If corny slogans and robotic like coach speak and blaming players for not executing won games, he'd be undefeated.

The Hill

Funny. A gator fan and a vandy fan talking about another teams coach having yet to prove himself in big boy football.

Of all fan bases to point fingers.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mudbone

When your coach loses to a team like vandy,.... Umm, little sister, worst team in power 5 history, never won a championship in anything football related etc... U think that's funny?

Maybe mtn cur needs to show you lyles win list again. I'm not pointing fingers, I felt like I was pointing out the obvious. Them glasses vol fans wear must be blinding.

The Hill

If you look I think you will see pretty much every TN fan on here is saying basically same thing you are. Butch has to prove he can win big games. There have been a couple that makes everyone question that but it is not proven that he can't. Just now starting to get talent to compete in big games. So with everyone agreeing, is it necessary for you, da, gnb, mtn cur, g8rntn, to post such in every thread?

Would it be silly for tn fans to point out That Mason, spurrier(recently), mcelwain, or mtn curs favorite coach have yet to prove they can win the big game? I think so.

Mudbone

Yeah cause mason has to prove he can win little games, which won't happen. He sucks as a football coach. Vandy sucks at football, always has, always will.

How many years you gonna have faith in the process?

TreyB

The Hill":3lx3ggbv said:
Funny. A gator fan and a vandy fan talking about another teams coach having yet to prove himself in big boy football.

And you NEVER post anything negative about UF!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Stop with that baby talk! :lol:

The Hill

TreyB":36h7gnnj said:
The Hill":36h7gnnj said:

And you NEVER post anything negative about UF!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Stop with that baby talk! :lol:

FAIL :tu:

TreyB

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Must hurt to suck as bad as you do at this. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :tu:

The Hill

TreyB":3jbp9q2o said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Must hurt to suck as bad as you do at this. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash: :tu:

TreyB

The Hill":22kppl5r said:
TreyB":22kppl5r said:

:tu:

Wrangler95

Gator fans trying to prove that Butch Jones and the Vols are a bad team :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dont know if gator and trey even watched the Tennessee game but Tennessee lost in two overtimes to a top twenty team,we sure didnt have to hangon to beat East Carolina :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":8izre6fp said:
Gator fans trying to prove that Butch Jones and the Vols are a bad team :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dont know if gator and trey even watched the Tennessee game but Tennessee lost in two overtimes to a top twenty team,we sure didnt have to hangon to beat East Carolina :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dooley did the same several times. Their records are the same at this point. It's all perception.

No different than having two employees, one you like and the other you don't care much for. The one you like will probably get away with a little more...... But doesn't mean he's doing a better job...... :)

Hype has been used a lot this year. :)

TreyB

gator-n-buck":3drf3n2d said:
PalsPal":3drf3n2d said:
What a ludicrous thread. And you claim to have played ball in the day ;) :D !

Flash back to Sat. Night, you might remember this post...

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=314512

You were the first to mention replacing CBJ with Gruden right after the game..... The title pretty much speaks for its self..... :tu:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :smash:

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":9wz6t2ue said:

East Carolina beat VA. Tech... :)

Latest posts