Do i have a problem?

Living2Hunt

2qnoyrs.jpg

And i have more at work and this many fishing videos!!
My favorite all time is Ben Lee and Don Bell Hunting the Rut part 1

dsa5455

Not at all! Looks like a good collection. I use to buy all the tapes and dvds I could find after the season at Walmart for a dollar or two. Then I think people started buying them to resale on Ebay. I even have a few of the old tree lounge videos with Martha killing those swamp bucks.

scn

You only have a problem if you believe ANYTHING contained on those videos.

They can provide hours of mind-numbing entertainment, but the next one that is totally truthful will be the first one.

Living2Hunt

dsa5455 said:
Not at all! Looks like a good collection. I use to buy all the tapes and dvds I could find after the season at Walmart for a dollar or two. Then I think people started buying them to resale on Ebay. I even have a few of the old tree lounge videos with Martha killing those swamp bucks.

If u look close there several treeloung videos!!

Living2Hunt

scn said:
You only have a problem if you believe ANYTHING contained on those videos.

They can provide hours of mind-numbing entertainment, but the next one that is totally truthful will be the first one.

Agreed!! Only a couple that i have killed a deer from watching and those are the ones from the 80's!

Redwing

It's only a problem if you spread them all out on the floor and take a photo of them.

5 Man Points per Hunting/Fishing DVD.

-75 if there is a Thigh Master DVD in there.

Living2Hunt

Ha ha! All hunting and no thigh videos! I have this many fishing! But ur right most are 10 to 15 $ a piece!

JCDEERMAN

Living2Hunt said:
dsa5455 said:

If u look close there several treeloung videos!!

I remember Ole Margaret sitting in those things :D . Atleast I think that was her name

Living2Hunt

Lol! Yep its Margaret! I love my video collection. Bad thing is, ive bet i have seen all of them 10 times atleast!

Living2Hunt

There is a couple that i would never get rid of. I have a realtree where Davey Allison killed his last deer before he dies in that helicopter crash at talladega. I also have the last realtree video that had dale earnhardt in it before he died at daytona. The Ben Lee were my favorites. Wellington outdoors, creator of tinks 69. Before it was synthetic. I have all his before he died in car crash. I also have a realtree where dale jr killed a buck with a bow. I believe its the only one he has been on. There are some great videos there. Especially the older vhs tape when killing a buck was a thrill. Not a big buck from a outfitter.

Latest posts