Didnt make it...

MUP

I guess I could stick a hose up my hind end while in the stand and let it drain. :/ Not too easy to shed all the winter clothes, safety harness, that is AFTER climbing down from the stand wo crapping your drawers.

hunter0925

MUP said:
I guess I could stick a hose up my hind end while in the stand and let it drain. :/ Not too easy to shed all the winter clothes, safety harness, that is AFTER climbing down from the stand wo crapping your drawers.

It is called Depends! There should be some old timers that you could borrow some from!

Baxter83

BAAAAHAHAHA!

Been there, done that....Not crapping my trousers, but having to climb down, and disrobe in the woods with all of my heavy clothes, harness, etc. Not fun, or funny until a day or two later...lol

tailchaser

We need to get a patten on coveralls like the old union long johns with the flap in the back,I'd bet hunters would but um.

Rob R.

tailchaser said:
We need to get a patten on coveralls like the old union long johns with the flap in the back,I'd bet hunters would but um.

I never did trust those flaps! LOL

I mean your always asking yourself. Just where is that thing hanging?(FLAP of course)

UTGrad

I've learned to just hold it and the urge will go away. Now morning BM urges are a different game all together. You can't stop some of them 5:00 am dumps from coming...like a prairie dog on a mission lol

Lost Lake

Columbia Scott said:
UT grad, you must be in your 20's. try holding back the log jam in about 15 years. :)

In my twenties I laughed when others couldn't hold on. In my thirties it was slightly less humorous. Now in my forties, there ain't no way to stop things if they are on a roll.

When those contractions get closer and closer together I gotta have a game plan.

Angel Soft....never hit the woods without it..and some wet wipes...

huntinkev

Lost Lake said:
Columbia Scott said:
UT grad, you must be in your 20's. try holding back the log jam in about 15 years. :)

In my twenties I laughed when others couldn't hold on. In my thirties it was slightly less humorous. Now in my forties, there ain't no way to stop things if they are on a roll.

When those contractions get closer and closer together I gotta have a game plan.

Angel Soft....never hit the woods without it..and some wet wipes...

:D I'm in my 30's and what you are saying holds true so far, 30's you may think about holding for awhile but you start thinking of a game plan and pretty soon carrying it out. While in my 20's you hold it and go on and don't give it another thought.

And another thing, as I get older I focus more on bowel movements, if they aren't right then it kind of ruins the day.
Everything is alright in the world as long as your regular.

Latest posts