Dicks Sporting Goods sales

cbhunter

Roost 1":1j1jwgyu said:
I know many don't like Richard's but I like a good deal.
$40-$100 off firearms
25% all ammo.
i wonder if that's part of them getting out of the "gun section". I'm not above spending dollars there for a good deal. I steer clear of all the politics and don't let it affect me for the most part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shane37110

I will not be funding any gun control lobbyist.
May your chains rest lightly upon you. Willful indifference and ignorance to allow the erosion of the most unique and special rights a free people possess amounts to treason in my book. I get so sick of the "I don't worry about politics" crowd. You need to wake up and realize that no one is unaffected by politics. You may not care about ar15s because you just use that old bolt action and shotgun. Rest assured they want ALL guns! We are in a cultural war right now and the left is slowly winning because of apathetic people like you!

Urban_Hunter

Roost 1":3ppcsqkq said:
Wow... nice to meet you Shane...

[emoji1]. Roost you simpleton peasant and your good deals!!! Lol!

As the late great Chazz Reinhold said:

aab5576cb2d0f1d140ef01780a56838b.jpg

If Dicks wants to offload their guns at steep discounts to appease their shareholders, then by all means!

TNTreeman

shane37110":19d0gb6j said:
I will not be funding any gun control lobbyist.
May your chains rest lightly upon you. Willful indifference and ignorance to allow the erosion of the most unique and special rights a free people possess amounts to treason in my book. I get so sick of the "I don't worry about politics" crowd. You need to wake up and realize that no one is unaffected by politics. You may not care about ar15s because you just use that old bolt action and shotgun. Rest assured they want ALL guns! We are in a cultural war right now and the left is slowly winning because of apathetic people like you!
I tell this to folks regularly.

rocket04

it amazes me that people protest shopping at dicks but i have not heard one person saying they wont shop at walmart anymore because they quit carrying the assault style rifles. i dislike cabelas because of being screwed over on their "lifetime" warranty guide series rainsuits. was told on a 5 year old rain suit it has outlived its life span. if they havesomething on sale i want i will still buy it.

jlanecr500

PickettSFHunter":2n0dnn0g said:
I'm amazed at the amount of protesting against Dicks SG but I don't see anyone protesting the President that's actually banning and confiscating weapon parts? How about that

There is a forum for politics. Some of us are tired of the sarcasm in every forum. Govt workers would do well to refrain from political posting.

Omega

jlanecr500":2y7adwi8 said:
PickettSFHunter":2y7adwi8 said:
I'm amazed at the amount of protesting against Dicks SG but I don't see anyone protesting the President that's actually banning and confiscating weapon parts? How about that

There is a forum for politics. Some of us are tired of the sarcasm in every forum. Govt workers would do well to refrain from political posting.
And why would that be? Are our opinions not good around here?

jlanecr500

Omega":2qfvc1tr said:
jlanecr500":2qfvc1tr said:
PickettSFHunter":2qfvc1tr said:

And why would that be? Are our opinions not good around here?

Your opinion is welcome.....In the proper forum that is set aside for that purpose.

Bone Collector

Urban_Hunter":3uf52l5o said:
Roost 1":3uf52l5o said:
Wow... nice to meet you Shane...

[emoji1]. Roost you simpleton peasant and your good deals!!! Lol!

As the late great Chazz Reinhold said:

aab5576cb2d0f1d140ef01780a56838b.jpg

If Dicks wants to offload their guns at steep discounts to appease their shareholders, then by all means!

:lol: I know right.... Walmart offloaded their tactical firearms shortly after Dicks stop selling them in 2012. They didn't make a political deal out of it, just chose to not sell them. I picked one up at $429 I think. DPMS Panther Oracle stripped, but still have not seen one that low and I have seen some good sales. Came with the infamous 30 round magazine.

I don't shop there hardly ever, but if they make a sale that is too good to pass up I will be glad to legally steal from them...If they want out of the gun business and want to liquidate, I'm not an idiot. They are going to get rid of those guns and stop selling them, I may as well add them to my collection.

Latest posts