Diaper while on stand

DRSJ35

Guy I talked At a store seriously told me he where's a diaper while hunting On the stand. I've heard some wildness before. Such as trying to crap in a Gatorade bottle while on stand. But this takes the cake. Just thought I'd share the madness. Lmao

DRSJ35

I work a chain of stores doing refrigeration and HVAC work. So I talk to some crazy people at times. I could barley keep a straight face talking to this guy. Another guy told me a few years ago. He had a guaranteed way to get a buck. So asked his strategy and of course he said he uses doe in estrous. But instead of using wicks he put it on himself. That's what he was telling me to do with it.

DRSJ35

Sometimes crazy people sure can be entertaining. I've learned to not even argue anything rational don't do a bit of good. Lol

catman529

I can imagine the extra layer of cushion you get after doing your business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sharpshooter

JCDEERMAN":1c1g4gks said:
Could you imagine getting back to camp and finding a soiled diaper in the fire pit?
Could you imagine opening the cooler and finding a sh!tty Gatorade!!! Some people worry TOO much about scent control. I don't need a deer that bad.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Racknquack

WORM82":1687ypo3 said:
Never heard of anyone doing that but have heard about guys hanging their wifes used tampons around their stands
This might be the most gross thing I've ever heard! :lol:

Back Home

Don't give the companies that push their novelty hunting products anymore ideas. Can you imagine? Dead Down Wind Diapers. Wildlife Research Undergarments.

Big Gun

Racknquack":3w4ukktu said:
WORM82":3w4ukktu said:
Never heard of anyone doing that but have heard about guys hanging their wifes used tampons around their stands
This might be the most gross thing I've ever heard! [emoji38]
Yep, but I've heard of this also.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

catman529

Back Home":3ff0zh3g said:
Don't give the companies that push their novelty hunting products anymore ideas. Can you imagine? Dead Down Wind Diapers. Wildlife Research Undergarments.
Scentlocker introduces the new Sh*tlocker Undergarment

Back Home

catman529":359rotdt said:
Back Home":359rotdt said:
Scentlocker introduces the new Sh*tlocker Undergarment

[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk