Diamondback SE Truck Bed Cover with bed bin for 2014-2021 Tundra

TNRifleman

Does this mean you are selling the tundra?
It does. Haven't decided to sell it or trade it but I am getting rid of it. I finally sat down last night and put pencil to paper and I am wasting a ton of money when I don't really need a truck for much of anything. With my two oldest heading to different colleges in the next 6-18 months, we will be driving much more and even if gas prices were to come down, I am still wasting a ton of money having a truck. We still need a 4th car but that will likely be another high mpg car as well.

ADR

It does. Haven't decided to sell it or trade it but I am getting rid of it. I finally sat down last night and put pencil to paper and I am wasting a ton of money when I don't really need a truck for much of anything. With my two oldest heading to different colleges in the next 6-18 months, we will be driving much more and even if gas prices were to come down, I am still wasting a ton of money having a truck. We still need a 4th car but that will likely be another high mpg car as well.
I appreciate the mature stance you are taking but I also know how much you enjoyed that truck.

TNRifleman

I appreciate the mature stance you are taking but I also know how much you enjoyed that truck.
I really have enjoyed it for sure but honestly have always felt like it was a waste of cash outlay for what I used it for. I never really thought about it much before, but after looking at what I am paying for gas, tires, oil changes, etc. it just doesn't make sense anymore. This is the first car/truck I have splurged on and have always felt a little bad for it as I just see it as transportation. Hard to explain but I guess I can just say "I got it out of my system" Still have never owned a sports car though ;)

Latest posts