Diamond Razor Edge

fasteddie

The Razor Edge sold for $329.99 New. Depending on which model sight is i'd say the bow is prolly worth $175-$225 and all the accessories worth about $200. I probablly would't pay much over $400 for it.

Big J

Boo says the razors edge is ten times the bow the infinity edge is. Bowtech quality left in the new infinity edge. I bought 2 razors edge bows at Christmas time for my boys (twins). They love them and the waterdog camo is great. We have owned 3 of these bows. I would say it is the best kids bow ever made and will grow with the kids for many years! 350 is a gret price for this bow! With the accessories? As long as you are going to use them I would not be afraid to buy it at 400. They are readily available on archerytalk but do not last long.

Crow Terminator

I know a lady locally that has one brand new she got in 2009 and hasn't put 40 arrows through it. She's wanting to sell it in the package it came with for a $100 bill. So you guys are saying I should snatch this up?

redheadshooter

Big J said:
Boo says the razors edge is ten times the bow the infinity edge is. Bowtech quality left in the new infinity edge.

Don't know where you have heard this? I deal with the Infinite Edge almost everyday and they are just as good quality as the Razors Edge and more adjustable.

I'd agree with everybody on here and say $350-$375

Big J

redheadshooter said:
Big J said:
Boo says the razors edge is ten times the bow the infinity edge is. Bowtech quality left in the new infinity edge.

Don't know where you have heard this? I deal with the Infinite Edge almost everyday and they are just as good quality as the Razors Edge and more adjustable.

I'd agree with everybody on here and say $350-$375

Well as long as your happy with it. I think the Razors Edge was a tuff bow and the Cams seem to be more kid resistant. I also like the water dog camo that was on them. Just my 2 cents but to each his own. Oh and for 100 bucks I will take either poundage bow!

Crow Terminator

Well I went and got the one I was talking about for $100. It is a very very mint condition bow. It's a 2008 model; has the invelvet finish on it or feels like it does. I think they just put it in a corner and left it be. It is a 50# max draw weight; adjustable draw lengths between 18-28. I don't know anything about them other than the stock string/cables appear to be very low quality. The backwall is a big smush but I can tell by looking at it when the cams roll over that its out of time pretty bad; so putting it back in may make a difference with the smush. The accessories on it are pretty much stock package; Hostage rest, cheap sights and quiver, and came with 5 Gold Tip arrows.

william martin

If you decide you want to sell it let.me know I coach a youth shooting team and id buy it for some of our kids that do t ha e their own bow but my youngest son has one and they are great bows I this k you will like it