Derrick Henry .....

THEdonkey0515

Had himself a game last night.

238 rushing yards ( most rushing yards in the history of Thursday night football) titans franchise rushing record.

99 yard TD ( only 2ed player in history to do so)

4 rushing Tds ( ties titans franchise record )

Probably could have had 5 rushing Tds titans had the ball at the like 3-yard line. coach and crowd wanted to see Henry take it in.... but Henry wanted to see his teammate score so he let the other HB run the ball on first and second down.

TreyB

The 99 yard run was amazing with the 3 stiff arms he was dishing out... May be run of the year.

TreyB

BamaProud":1md7ii2q said:
Yea when I heard he had a 99 yard TD, I just assumed he was untouched. ...that was far from the case, he manhandled grown men.

Yep

buckaroo

Tennessee Titans are hot and cold, hope they stay hot from here out, the O line seemed to learn to block all of a sudden certainly helped

PillsburyDoughboy

Gotta set the way back machine

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=323038&p=4162817&hilit=henry#p4162817

"love NFL football, but I dont think Henry has the NFL skills to get drafted early. He is straightline runner who is projected to run in mid 4.6's. That is good enough for SEC ball. but maybe not NFL talent."

"^^^^ IMO if Henry didn't play behind an Alabama O-Line he'd have been just another run of the mill RB. The couple games I watched him play start to finish I came away feeling like he wasn't nearly as good as advertised. I saw him get taken down 1 on 1 in the open field multiple times by Clemson DBs. That shouldn't happen to elite running backs."

PillsburyDoughboy

I said it when he got drafted. Put him with a good team that has a solid Oline and that man is going to go places. Instead he wound up at tn titans where he is not getting much protection and the QB is lack luster in getting the job done consistently.

Latest posts