Derby Day

Displaced_Vol

Who else is watching races all day? Been an interesting week to say the least at Churchill. I'm not sure what all has been going on but they scratched the favorite Forte.

Yesterday ended well for me with the Oaks. hit an exacta box that covered all money I had lost before that and added a little extra for the bank roll today.

Not sure what I'm going to play just yet. I've already put in a couple wins and W/P/S bets on some of the long shots just for fun. Whatever exotics I end up playing will probably have Angel of Empire on top.

wayne

Who else is watching races all day? Been an interesting week to say the least at Churchill. I'm not sure what all has been going on but they scratched the favorite Forte.

Yesterday ended well for me with the Oaks. hit an exacta box that covered all money I had lost before that and added a little extra for the bank roll today.

Not sure what I'm going to play just yet. I've already put in a couple wins and W/P/S bets on some of the long shots just for fun. Whatever exotics I end up playing will probably have Angel of Empire on top.
How are you placing bets?

Displaced_Vol

How are you placing bets?
Twin Spires App
Used it for years. We still can't wager on sports, at least not yet but our legislature finally passed a bill so we can get sports betting apps too eventually. but we've been able to use horse begging apps for several years.

Latest posts