Deerchaser007

muzzle

I just wanted to let you know that you have been a great help with all of your info on plots. I get alot of good information and know-how just reading what your write back to people, so keep it up and I appreciate it very much. Again it shows why this is one of the best sites on hunting and management and we are fortunate to have this site.

rvs9

2nd that! I actually have compiled a notebook of food plot related information from things I have read on the net. Just added a TNdeer section to it. A few of DC007's posts were my first pages added.

deerchaser007

Ain't no problem.:grin:

The way i see it there is a right way to do things and a wrong way to do things. When i started out,.. i nearly broke the bank trying get a food plot program together. I wasted alot of time, sweat, and money on it. SO,.. if i can help out some of you guys from making the same mistakes,.. it makes me feel alittle better about my mistakes.
And really hope to help folks out right off the bat so they don't get discouraged and give up on plotting. Its not as hard once you understand ,.. were to place a plot, how to create a plot, what to plant depending on your circumstances,.. and create a long turn goal from that plot.

You get that down,... its a fun ride the rest of the way.

Latest posts