Deer problem?

utvolsfan77

Does any one have an issue with deer eating their okra plants? Seven dust keeps em off for a day or two but still eating my plants.. And tips??

Try getting bags of hair from your local barbershop, then sprinkling it around the edge of your garden. That will normally keep deer out of the garden altogether until the wind blows the hair away or the human scent dissipates.

If you try it for a couple of weeks, do a follow-up post here to let everyone know how it worked.

WTM

i make a two strand fence out of rebar and twine. the inner line is about 4ft and the outer is about 2.5 feet and about 3 feet back. i tie rags to it and spray putrid spray. it seems to keep them out. i had to liwer it one day to get mybwheel barrow in and they ate up my cukes overnight after i forgot to put it back up.

i also make a spray out of neem oil and ground cayenne pepper to spray on plants.

mike52

May try fishing string around the garden. Use #50 test about knee high tied to something that will not give-deer will walk into it and spook because they can not figure out what it is that spooked them

Latest posts