Death from falling...

Mr.Bro

Please guys and gals wear that safety harness all the time. Just read about a hunter in Clay county Ky. found dead from a fall. Cannt figure out how to post a link. Its in Kentucky Hunting.net. My friends out there. I"ve been to many funerals in my life. Please buckle up on the road and in the tree. Good luck hunting to all.

chunkandwind

No offense to anyone and I'm terribly sorry for the guy and his family, but you're dumb as a box of rocks if you hunt from a tree and you're not wearing a harness.

Wear a harness idjits!

If anyone needs one, I have one I can send you for free.

encore06

CLAY COUNTY, Ky. (WYMT) - Clay County emergency officials released the name of a hunter found dead in Clay County.

According to Coroner Danny Finley, the 65-year-old man was identified as Daniel Chappell, of Science Hill.

Crews were first dispatched to the Johns Creek area around 8:00 Wednesday night.

When they arrived, officials say Chappell was found lying 12 to 20 feet underneath the tree stand he was using to hunt.

The coroner's office said Thursday that, after examination by the state medical examiner and investigation of the scene, officials believe Chappell died of natural causes. They do not think he died from an apparent fall from the tree stand due to no sign of lethal trauma and a significant medical history.

Mike Belt

I can sympathize with fall victims to a point but at the same time not have any sympathy. Not a single victim is unaware that what goes up must come down. It's how you come down that matters. Wear your safety system!!!!!

Latest posts